Sunday, February 14, 2010

Podcasts 1/31/10

Kidcast 60 - The Mini Series
I will take away several pointers from Kidcast 60 -
Branding Issues - Come up with music/labels specific to your series or anything for that matter.
Umbrella - The Big Idea and find one or two important questions to explore.

I like his idea to present 1 series a day or 1 a week so the students have time to listen and soak up the information rather than overwhelming them and they learn nothing.

Smart Board Lesson #2: DimDim.com
Do not say uhh! First thing I learned in Communications is to watch saying uh during presentations. This guy is all over the place with no organization.

EdTechTalk #64

I felt like they should have introduced themselves, not so much by name yet by their title to gain my interest to listen to them, something to get my attention because if this was not an assignment I would have not continued to listen to get the idea to use Valentine Day Hearts as a way to teach symmetry - how fun and what a cool lesson plan.

ConnectLearning, Edisode #90
All I heard on this podcast was the day, date and some very annoying music. Be careful of music selection.

MacBreak Weekly
Boring, I found myself watching SpongeBob SquarePants during this podcast - too commercial.

This Week in Photography
This is more like This Week in Travel I was expecting photo tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment