Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Google Earth and Professional Blog

Summer is coming, cool off at a Water Theme Park. Take your pick, Schlitterbahn Waterpark in Texas is the best, has something for the kiddos and the adults or splash around with the sharks at Typhoon Lagoon in Orlando, Florida. I selected to display this as a map instead of the Earth view. If the Earth view is preferred simply click on the Earth option to the top right of the map.


View Water Theme Parks in a larger map


Professional Blog

I have joined the EDM 310 Alumni Blog for my professional blog assignment.

Two questions that can change your life?
Call me Kennedy because I have so much going on that I can't summarize it up in one sentence at this stage of my life. As far as am I better today than yesterday, actually I am but this is not the case everyday. I am going to think about my sentence and I am determined to be better the next day because I have not heard this motivational question and I am going to apply this to my life immediately - thanks Daniel Pink and Dr. Strange : )

Two questions that can change your life from Daniel Pink on Vimeo.





7th Graders PLE
Very impressive individual, great communication and organizational skills. She jumped off the page. I will take a number of ideas away from this 7th grader. Good job to her and her educators.


No comments:

Post a Comment